Wednesday, June 24, 2009

[ R e m i n i s c e n c e _ R e d Z o n e ]



-Red Zone-

I've been working in this boutique for about 2 years

There used to be two branches

Times Square
&
Sungei Wang

My first day starts off in Times Square Red Zone

Still remember that I nearly gave up after working two days there

But

I manage to get over the obstacles
&
Stayed

Days there were fun

Because

I get to work with

All sorts of people

Eng
Angel
Miki
Shan
Alvin
Ms Lim
Ms Goh
Michelle

I even get to work with my own friends

Yong Yi
I Ryn
Siew Lian

Days back then were fun

We've gone through fun, sad, & special moments

Although we shed tears but it also provides us with lots of laughter

Times Square Red Zone

Ends at 2007

After days at Times Square ended

I return to work with

Sungei Wang Red Zone

Days there was also fun

Although sometimes I might be very lonely for working alone

But I manage to find some entertainments for myself

MSN
Games
YouTube

It was sure a very convenient working place

We can surf the net and study there when it comes to exam

Except!

For some of the neighbor shop

The owners sucks!

Hate them to the max!!!

Sungei Wang Red Zone

Ends at mid of 2009

What a waste!

How I wished it continues

It is so strange that

I'm sad not because I missed the people there

But

I missed the shop itself

Moments there were memorable

I'll always remember my colleagues there

Khai Sin
Rina

Paggie

Now that there will be no Red Zones left

I guessed I need to find another job

I am sure that other job won't be as convenient as Red Zone

Red Zone

Will always be in my mind and heart

As it gave me many memories and experiences

Thank You

-Red Zone-

(^__^)

No comments:

Post a Comment