Sunday, June 28, 2009

[ M i c h a e l J a c k s o n ]

Michael Jackson

Truly a Legend!!!

Yesterday I watched his concert on 8TV

OMG!

His dance moves is truly Fantastic

Frankly, that was the first time ever

I really watched him singing and dancing

Its just so dazzling~

From the past, I didn't really noticed how amazing he is

I just know that he is the originator of

Moon Walk

Nothing else

After watching the concert

I can guarantee that

No one can ever replace him

He is just Perfect

Its just so heart-breaking

To know that this Legendary Icon

Is Gone Forever

-Michael Jackson-

Please Rest in Peace

You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

For you are not alone

You will always be in our Heart~ <3

T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment