Wednesday, December 15, 2010

[ U n b e a r a b l e A t m o s p h e r e ]

What's more shit than feeling awkward all the time.. These two months are like hell to me.. I hate being in a new environment.. I'm totally reluctant to anything new! I know I got to face it eventually, but I don't want to have this feeling especially when I'm only in my twenties! My workplace is not cool at all.. The people are freaks, well maybe they thought I were one too.. I'm going for the happy go lucky type of girl but I totally can't do it in this kind of atmosphere.. Why? Because I'm invisible here! Why? Because people never noticed I existed? Why? Because they think I'm deaf! Arghh.. I hope everyhting ends sooner than soon! Wish granted? Santa! I hate the skinny frog-like creature around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment