Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Memory_Park Yong Ha


In loving memory Park Yong Ha.. I dreamed of him yesterday night, although I don't even know his real name when I first watch his drama yet I feel sorrowful when I saw the news of him leaving this world. I don't know why I dreamed of him and I'm not really a hard die fan of him but I guessed I must say that I miss him after his absence. As I'm listening to his songs, my heart feels heavy, a feeling of hard to let go. I'm afraid of this feeling, if God allows.. I wish the people I love never leaves me and I will never leave them. I want us to stay together, I want us to be happy and live together although its difficult physically but at least please let our heart stays together let me feel the presence of all the one I loved and loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment