Tuesday, June 29, 2010

[ I D o n ' t K n o w Y o u A n y m o r e ]

Why do I feel nothing when I know you are coming back? Where was the anticipation I used to have whenever I know you will be back soon? I used to admire you so much and wanted to be just like you. You are my role model, you are my goal, you are my light, you are my... hmm.. How I wished you are back to who you were. Why did you change because of her? Why did you become like this? Where was your passion? Where was the caring you? I don't know you anymore, I'm scared that I might lose you.. You care only about her, what about us? You don't want us anymore? I know you have your life, but recently your words just made me worried.. You never said something like that to me. Why did you said so now? Is it because of her? You're not you anymore after you know her.. At least you are not the one I know since I was small back then.. Please come back.. Please..

4 comments:

  1. hmm..ppl do change..but dear..giv him time to realize ba..but till then..support him no matter wat..love him no matter wat..as he's stil ur dearest!!=) lurve u dear~

    ReplyDelete
  2. he wont realize de lah.. all he know is her.. there are no us in his heart anymore.. hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. how u noe wor..blinded by love now ma...but for sure still got u all geh..don so bei xiong la! still got me! =)

    ReplyDelete