Tuesday, July 7, 2009

[ D e l i c i o u s S p a g h e t t i ! ]

RM 10.20

This plate of spaghetti is super duper delicious!

That day, my parents brought me to an ordinary 'char chan teng'

As usual, there're food like 'char kuey teow,' curry mee and others

What I don't know is...

There is a stall selling spaghetti~!

At first, I thought it won't be anything special

But

I'm totally wrong !

It's very delicious !

Although the price might be a little bit more expensive than the other food from other stalls,

It's worth it !

Delicious + Reasonable Price

=)

Try it ! if anyone's interested~

It's totally worth it !

Teehee

[ Location = Maluri ! ]

1 comment:

  1. lol..ur LOCATION..too BROAD le ba..~~~ aiyoweiar~~~
    xp neh neh ni bu bu..no time type biz lay got time typecoment~kaka nite

    ReplyDelete